Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Abouuuuuuuuut Face!

So yesterday's post was perhaps a tad mean spirited. I mean what harm is there really in a horse race that gets office workers on the turps from midday without using up public holidays? I blame my own work situation for my ebaneezer attitude. Don't get me wrong - I love being my own boss - but the office sweep loses something when there are only two of us. So I'll be sitting behind my desk (for yet another year) while the rest of Australia bonds at the local.

For what it is worth I'm putting my money on Spin Around for a place. Long long odds and not trained by Bart. I don't think I have ever won on the cup but the good people at RMIT in Melbourne apparently plugged all the data into their super computers, ran the race 60,000 times and came up with this nine year old roughie. Who am I to argue with the computer?

You heard it here first. (unless you listened to 702 this morning in which case...you didn't hear it here first.)

No comments:

Post a Comment